Triangles Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triangles Roleplay

Triangles Roleplay, Purelandscape's and Severance RP main forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q&A (Questions and answers)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hagixxg28

Q&A (Questions and answers) Empty
PostSubject: Q&A (Questions and answers)   Q&A (Questions and answers) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:18 am

Q:What is the mod about?
A:The mod is talking about a landscape which is full of reasources,there are lot's of factions fighting over it ,each of them with their own agenda.

Q:Did you made this map alone?
A:Yes,GOD (The player) made it,he is a great mapper.

Q:Was the mod developed by you guys?
A:Yes.

Q:I want to be an admin,what do I do?
A:We are currently looking for some help in the server,conatact to me (Hagi) or GOD maybe even Xavi,we might get you in.

Q:If I was RDM'd\Killed\mingegrabed in a non-fair way ,what do I do?
A:First, go to an admin (Mostly logged all time),if there is no admin,try getting prooves of what he\she did.

Q:Am I allowed to rob poeple even if I am not a bandit? And kill poeple with a reason ?
A:You can ,but you need a reason and to fully RP it,robbing don't really need a reason,you want the gun so you rob him (That's how it works IRL),but you will be chased by Cross-Hill ,so think twice before you rob.

Q:I see I got a physgun in the server,am I allowed to build houses with it?
A:Yes,you can build houses but not some HUGE places,ask an admin about your house,and you can't put doors in it ,and please use normal props (Not PHX or Metal ,something normal for the mod like,wood perhaps.)

Q: How can I get a respected status on the server?
A:A respected status is made for poeple we know and RESPECT,I will probably consider being in the server RPin and showing you care.

If you got more questions you can ask them at the thread that was made for it,good luck in the server.

Back to top Go down

Q&A (Questions and answers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Triangles Roleplay  :: Pure Landscape Roleplay :: Rules & Guides Disscussion-
Jump to: